- 1-year supply of nutrients for 4-8 indoor houseplants. 12 tablets are included.
- Feeding your HOUSEPLANTS just got a whole lot easier and a lot more eco-friendly! Pre-portioned, odorless tablets that make feeding your indoor plants a breeze. No measuring, no mixing, no mess!
- Specially crafted for all types of houseplants including indoor potted plants, orchids, air plants, succulents, balcony or windowsill planters and self-watering containers. Works on both indoor and outdoor plants.
- Feed your new plants or revitalize old ones. Results = more green, happy and healthy looking plants that will make you smile : )
- Instructions: DROP a tablet in a glass of water or watering can, TABLET will bubble and dissolve, WATER your plant(s) with the solution, REPEAT 1 x every 3 months. That’s it!
- Sustainability: Instant Plant Food™ contains all the essential nutrients your plants need along with trace micronutrients required for a well-rounded, healthy plant diet. Our primary ingredients are derived from abundant, naturally occurring minerals and an eco-friendly live fermentation of waste feedstock and molasses.
- Guaranteed analysis NPK is 4-3-6.
- Made in the USA, Carbon Neutral, 1% for the Planet, Vegan & Cruelty-Free
I’ve been using your Instant Plant Food for several months, and it’s making my plants stronger and healthier. The Plant Protection Kit is also a very positive product. It’s removed webs and signs of infestation in a matter of days. Thank you!
I’m a long time plant parent and when I learned of this plant protection I was super intrigued! I’ve used all the normal culprits for plant pests and have never seen something work so quickly!
I had a couple personal plants with mealies and a client’s plants had a larger infestation of them. My plants are clean a week later and so we’re her’s!! I’m sold!
I love using instant plant food products. Their newest product called instant plant protection is a great product to use for pest prevention & treatment on your houseplants.
I love the stuff from IPF! There’s no mess or worry about using too much or too little. Super easy to read directions. Oh yea, and it works!